We at Rosakue consider the safety and security of both, our Guests and Staff to be our utmost priority and have therefore further strengthened our commitment towards the hygiene and cleanliness levels in each property. Our teams adhere to our brand’s stringent hygiene and safety processes as given below and we continue to update and implement preventive measures based on guidelines from the World Health Organization, Government and Local State Health Authorities.
- Ensuring a very safe and hygienic environment through robust training and strict process implementation at all our properties.
- Repeat sanitization and fumigation processes with government-approved disinfectants. In detail sanitization of all the surfaces in our public areas whether it is glass, metal, switches, wood, doorknobs, latches, handles.
- All Visitors, Guests and Employees to undergo a body temperature check on entry to our premises, using non-touch digital thermometers.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers provided in all public and common areas.
- A very clearly defined protocol has been implemented for both our guests and employees to be assisted/ directed to an approved medical centre in the event there are any symptoms of cold, cough, fever etc.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our properties use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms:Cleaning and disinfecting protocol is followed to clean each departure room with attention from the lowest to the highest touch items in the room.
- Public Spaces: We have spaced out the seating arrangements in all pubic areas to adhere to social distancing norms and increased the frequency of disinfecting and cleaning process. Masks and hand sanitizers are provided at every place for Guests and Staff. Staff use sanitized gloves at relevant safety/hygiene touchpoints.
- Back of House (Behind the Scenes Staff Areas):We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting. Social distancing norms and guidelines on minimal people gathering in one place are adhered to. Hygiene practices are stringently implemented including providing additional uniforms, adequate masks and gloves to be changed frequently.
- Additional safety processes:All our laundry including sheets, towels, napkins, uniforms are being processed at high heat so that they are sterilized prior to use. All raw material (fruits and vegetables etc.) are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, date checked/tagged prior to entering the kitchens and stores.
Our Flexible Cancellation Policy:
We understand in these challenging times, travel plans get impacted. As a special case, all Reservations made till June 30, 2020, for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
For amendments and/or cancellation of bookings made directly with Rosakue properties, please write to us at email@example.com or call our Central Reservations Office at +91 8287264525.
For bookings made via any third-party travel companies, we request you to contact your respective travel agency, travel planner or online travel agency for assistance with your amendment and cancellation requests.
We urge you to follow updates on the Travel Advisory / Restrictions issued by State Governments and plan your travel accordingly.
As the COVID-19 scenario is evolving, we shall continue to keep you informed as and when necessary.
We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to our properties soon. In the meanwhile, please stay safe and stay healthy.